SENIOR STORE MANAGER | VIRGIN MOBILE RUNDLE MALL
ADELAIDE, SA, 5000
FULL TIME, PART TIME, CASUAL
About the gig! Come work for a company that loves you. We live the Virgin red hot brand and we look after our own! We maintain our customer first ethos - We want to keep things simple for our customers and create an awesome work environment for you! This year we were recognized as an 'Employer of Choice' at the Australian Business Awards! #BestPlaceToWork
As a Senior Store Manager you would be responsible for the day to day running of multiple stores. You will lead, motivate, coach and develop your team members whilst managing the profitability of your stores.
So to the nitty gritty. What makes you perfect for this role?
* You have leadership experience, ideally in a telecommunications or technical related retail industry.
* You're highly ambitious & driven to achieve awesome things for Virgin Mobile.
* You're a natural born leader and have experience in managing multiple sites.
* You're flexible to work a rotating roster (including weekends)
* You're a strong communicator and can build successful relationships with anyone and everyone.
* You put people at the heart of everything you do!
Why do our team love working for us? Be a part of the global Virgin brand and think BIG about where a career with us could take you! We have Annual Trip awards for TOP performers - This year they were off to Vietnam!
Plenty of rewards and recognition for your hard work! We also offer great monthly discounts off your Virgin Mobile, training and development and much more!
The big question is…..are you our next Virgin star?! Apply NOW!
Virgin Mobile encourages applications from men and women of all ages, including different cultures, people with disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and indigenous Australians.