FREELANCE/INTERN GRAPHIC DESIGNER FROM NOV TO FEB
SUPER RETAIL GROUP SPORT PRIVATE BRAND
LIDCOMBE, NSW, 2141
Designers – Graphic, Packaging / Product Design
Blurb: Creative flair and enjoy design? Newly created internship opportunity to put your stamp and make it your own!
A little about us…
We are Super Retail Group, one of Australasia's largest and most successful retail organisations and home to leading retail brands including Rebel, Amart Sports, Supercheap Auto, BCF and Rays. Started in 1972 and publicly listed in 2004, the Group has grown to become one of Australasia's leading specialty retailers with more than 640 stores, 12,000 team members and annualised turnover in excess of $2 billion.
Due to an exciting growth phase, we are on the lookout for Designers with Packaging, Graphic and Product Design experience to be part of our Sports Division. Our dynamic company culture attracts the most creative, passionate individuals – we work hard and play hard --- so we urge you to come join the ride!
This is an awesome opportunity to be part of something big!
Working closely with our Design Managers, you will be responsible for the artwork execution of a packaging / product line. You will see yourself involved in the following areas (but not limited to):
• Collaborate directly with design manager, principal designer and engineering team to align on project brand and business goals
• Collaborate with multiple stakeholders including the Marketing team, Creative Director, Visual Merchandising team, Buying team and other teams as required
• Create artwork of packaging / graphics and develop them through production
• Effectively manage time and workflow to meet deadlines
• Create product tech packs and work with engineers/CAD sculptors to finalise databases for the creation of prototypes and production samples
• Act as a brand guardian for our Sport Retailing brands by applying brands guidelines to our core range product
To be successful, your will have a passion for what you do and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
In addition to this, you have:
• At least 3 years of school design experience (graphic, packaging or product design)
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Advanced in Illustrator)
• Creative, detailed oriented and a highly motivated team player
• A strong work ethic and the ability to self-motivate
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a dynamic team
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
Life at Super Retail Group is great. It's fast paced, always growing and rewarding. So what's on offer?
• Paid internship
• Stable, secure and rapidly growing organisation in one of Australasia's Top 10 ASX listed retailers who employee 12,000+ people
• Free on-site parking and on-site gym!
Don't miss this great opportunity to make your mark in a newly created role with a leading Australasian retailer.
To submit your application please use the apply link below to send a copy of your Workible profile with Cover Letter.