EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATOR
GUARDIAN EARLY LEARNING
GLADESVILLE, NSW, 2111
FULL TIME, CASUAL
Join us on our mission to shape the world of tomorrow through the children of today.
Working at Guardian means you'll be working in one of the leading early learning and child care business in the world, dedicated to providing the best possible early learning experiences for children and their families. We're doing amazing things – and you can too!
Your role as an Early Childhood Professional will lead our curriculum inspired by Reggio Emilia principles. Whether it's helping a child take their first step or educating in our centres, you'll love our child lead teaching philosophy and our state of the art centres.
It's no secret we expect a lot from you. But like any good relationship, we give a lot back. Like a genuine commitment to learning and development and generous rewards and incentives.
• Professional development and training – 2 Staff Days per year
• Paid Education –Certificate III, Diploma of Children’s Services and Bachelor in Early Childhood Education
• Guardian Early Learning’s Reggio Emilia inspired Diploma Program
• Employee discounted childcare
• ‘Guardian’s Curriculum Project’ that aims to provide both an inspirational and aspirational framework that guides the work of our educators in the learning and development of children
• Reggio Inspired Environments – Natural indoor and outdoor spaces
• Guardian are sustainability champions having our own Sustainably Manager educating our staff and children on how to take better care of the world we live in
• Amazingly diverse and talented group of educators you'll work with, who'll support your development and with whom you'll achieve great things
If you can help us add the 'wow' factor to every Guardian families experience, enjoy early learning education as well as take your own personal learning journey seriously, your time is here!