CASUAL COOK/CHEF FOR SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS
FARM CLUB AUSTRALIA
WERAI, NSW, 2577
We’re looking for a chef/cook with a love of local produce and a passion for country style hospitality to join the team on weekends.
At Farm Club we’re’ all about local’ and authentic Australian country hospitality- sharing our passion for life on the land, fresh farm produce and regional NewSouth Wales wines in iconic locations in New South Wales.
Our Teahouse, located in Werai is open Wednesday – Sunday.
We’re looking for someone who shares our passion, and is available weekends as well as the occasional weekday.
Your Duties will include:
• Production of high quality dishes to company standards
• Working within a supportive and co-operative small team
You will have:
• A passion for country hospitality and production of quality dishes
• Attention to detail and the ability to manage a range of activities and multi-task
• Good communication skills
• Excellent presentation, hygiene and grooming standards
We're looking for applicants who share our passion for all things local.
To apply, please attach a brief cover letter with your CV explaining why you are right for the job!
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this position you must have the right to live and work in Australia.