CASUAL COOK/CHEF FOR SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS
FARM CLUB AUSTRALIA
WERAI, NSW, 2577
We’re looking for a chef/cook with a love of local produce and a passion for country style hospitality to join the team on weekends.
At Farm Club we’re’ all about local’ and authentic Australian country hospitality- sharing our passion for life on the land, fresh farm produce and regional NewSouth Wales wines in iconic locations in New South Wales.
Our Teahouse, located in Werai is open Wednesday – Sunday.
We’re looking for someone who shares our passion, and is available weekends as well as the occasional weekday.
Your Duties will include:
• Production of high quality dishes to company standards
• Working within a supportive and co-operative small team
You will have:
• A passion for country hospitality and production of quality dishes
• Attention to detail and the ability to manage a range of activities and multi-task
• Good communication skills
• Excellent presentation, hygiene and grooming standards
We're looking for applicants who share our passion for all things local.
To apply, please attach a brief cover letter with your CV explaining why you are right for the job!
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this position you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
- Barista / All-rounder
- Commercial Cookery
- Qualified Chef
- Breakfast / Lunch Cook / Chef
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
TAFE NSW is the leading provider of vocational education and training in Australia. Each year, more than 500,000 students enrol into nationally recognised courses and training, including short courses, certificates, diplomas and degrees.
Whether you’re finishing school, changing your career, returning to work after a break, or whether you’re looking to win that next promotion or even build your business, check out the exciting courses designed to equip you with the skills you need for the job success you want! Find out more https://www.tafensw.edu.au
Become a Mental Health Storyteller!
- A free workshop for young people aged 18-24
- It empowers you to share your story of mental health
- It helps you build skills to be job ready
- It gives you the confidence to own your story
Being Herd, batyr's free mental heal... more
Hints from HR!
The one question a candidate should never ask according to Emma Welch, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Coco Republic. more