ALSEASONS HOSPITALITY STAFF
SYDNEY, NSW, 2000
Alseasons premier Hospitality Agency is celebrating 40 years of success in 2016! We are recruiting now to build our staff pool for our busiest year ever!
Alseasons' clients range from major venues, high-end caterers, corporate firms, restaurants and hotels. We are seeking the cream of the crop to join Alseasons' frontline team to reflect the quality of staff and service for which we're renowned.
We are now seeking chefs with various experience from Hospitals, Schools, Cafeterias and Aged Care Backgrounds
Top Reasons Why Alseasons is the Number One Agency for Casual Hospitality Work:
• Award and above award wages
• Get paid weekly
• Flexible shifts - short and long term
• Variety of locations in CBD and metropolitan area
• Ongoing work available
• Online Roster
• Instant updates on work
• Day & Evening shifts are on offer
Get more out of your agency by joining Alseasons today.
• Trade Qualified
• Minimum Four years post apprenticeship experience
• Current Police Check (or willing to obtain)
If you are looking for work/life balance, this is the perfect way to earn money and enjoy life!
We look forward to your application!
- Qualified Chef
TAFE NSW is the leading provider of vocational education and training in Australia. Each year, more than 500,000 students enrol into nationally recognised courses and training, including short courses, certificates, diplomas and degrees.
Whether you’re finishing school, changing your career, returning to work after a break, or whether you’re looking to win that next promotion or even build your business, check out the exciting courses designed to equip you with the skills you need for the job success you want! Find out more https://www.tafensw.edu.au
Become a Mental Health Storyteller!
- A free workshop for young people aged 18-24
- It empowers you to share your story of mental health
- It helps you build skills to be job ready
- It gives you the confidence to own your story
Being Herd, batyr's free mental heal... more
Hints from HR!
The one question a candidate should never ask according to Emma Welch, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Coco Republic. more