ENGLISH SPEAKING TEACHER IN CHINA
SUPERB SAFARI PTY LTD
DRUMMOYNE, NSW, 2047
FULL TIME, PART TIME, CASUAL
* Overseas English teaching opportunity
* Great benefits and work/life balance
* Suitable for those who want a working holiday in China and gain work experience in teaching
A well-established Chinese education training centre is seeking an English Speaking teacher for a local primary school in eastern China. Your main responsibility is to improve primary school students’ English speaking skill. A lovely school with a supportive staff network of local teachers and those overseas trained. Somewhere that encourages forward thinking teaching, new initiatives and a work/life balance.
Benefits & Culture:
* Working visa, accommodation, insurance are provided
* Monthly salary: $2,000 to $3,000 paid in Chinese currency (RMB)
* Breakfast and Lunch are provided if you choose to live on campus
* Flexible working period: minimum one school term (5-6 months)
* Flight to China is provided if you work less than 1 year. Return ticket is provided if you work more than 1 year
* Great work/life balance: You are expected to work 80 to 100 hours per month.
The school is familiar with accepting and providing support for overseas trained teachers, and has a comprehensive supporting program to help you to adjust to new environment.
To Be Successful
* Be a native English speaker
* Available to work for at least one school term
* ESL qualification is a great plus but not essential
* Experience an advantage but new graduates or university students encouraged
* Able to start within next three months
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please submit a screenshot of your profile by clicking on the apply link below.