CROSSING SUPERVISORS FOR SCHOOLS
ABBOTSFORD, VIC, 3067
An important person in a child's school life is the School Crossing Supervisor, who ensures they cross the road safely. The role requires minimal hours out of your day and gives something worthwhile back to the community.
Multiple vacancies are available within the City of Boroondara; - Kew, Balwyn, Hawthorn, Camberwell, Ashburton and other surrounding areas.
No experience necessary, full training and uniform provided with ongoing opportunities. Training for your key responsibilities of directing traffic to stop at the designated crossing and giving clear instructions to infants and primary school students and other pedestrians to cross the road safely, will be provided.
* School Terms Only
* Fully committed for 2 hrs per day (8am - 9am and 3pm - 4pm)
* 5 Days per week
* Working with Children's Card
* Able to pass a Police Check
* Able to pass a Medical check
* Great hourly rate
* Full training and support provided
* Full assistance provided when applying for your Working with Children's Card
Forward your application by selecting the Apply Now option to be shortlisted for these role.
If you would like to know more about these opportunities, please call Roberta on 03 8561 8833 for further details.