EXPERIENCED COOK WANTED!
ROCKINGHAM, WA, 6168 CASUAL
Do you have a passion for cooking, love creating delicious food and want to be part of an energetic café concept? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you at our Jamaica Rockingham City store, which is now under new management.
Casual position, however part-time may be considered at the end of probation.
This is a 7 days operation so weekend work will be required. Flexible availability is essential.
Cook / Food Preparation:
We are looking for an experienced and energetic cook to join our team and hit the ground running! This is a perfect role for someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and has a background in short order cooking.
In this hands-on role, you will have a passion for food and most importantly, have pride in every dish! You will be responsible for the overall quality, preparation and delivery of our made fresh menu items.
To be successful in these roles you will need to:
- Have knowledge of a commercial kitchen and at least two years experience working in a similar environment
- Have a positive and friendly nature and be customer obsessed
- Have an eye for quality food and coffee
- Be organised and systematic in your approach
- Demonstrate high attention to presentation and detail
- Be able to work in a team environment and help in other areas if needed
- Show great communication skills
Experience is key, however further training will be provided.