AGED CARE WORKER
BLANCHETOWN, SA, 5357
KinCare are a leading specialist provider of "In Home Support" and wellbeing services. We pride ourselves on delivering individually tailored care to enhance the quality of life for our clients and their families. As a business we are committed to evolving our processes, systems and organisational structure to ensure that we meet the changing needs of our clients and deliver exceptional customer service. Our staff are integral to our business and without our existing dedicated team we wouldn’t be where we are today. We continue to support our staff by providing ongoing training and development and ensure that they are equipped with the latest industry insights and trends.
Join our team of experienced Support Workers servicing our Aged and Disability customers providing quality care in the community and assisting people to live as independently as possible.
As a Support Worker with KinCare you will be required to provide support including:
• Personal Care: Showering, dressing, grooming and medication assistance
• Domestic Assistance: Cooking, household cleaning and laundry
• Social support/Transportation: Transport to medical appointments, grocery shopping and social activities
This role will be based in the Blanchetown region of South Australia.
This role is to service a specific customer and requires services in the afternoon for 1 hour per day, across 7 days a week
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
• Certificate III Industry Relevant (Individual Support/Aged Care/Disabilities)
• Current Australian Drivers Licence
• Current First Aid Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
• Reliable registered vehicle with comprehensive insurance
• Smart Mobile Phone and Internet access
If you would like to join our growing community and build a career with KinCare, please submit your resume by using the apply button below.
Please note that this position may be subject to mandatory pre-employment checks
KinCare require its staff to be honest, trustworthy, reliable and fit to perform their roles safely. Some roles are also subject to mandatory police checks. Accordingly, it is a condition of all applications that candidates consent to medical, psychological or functional health assessment(s) and/or background checks (including criminal history checks) if they are required during the application process.