RETAIL ASSISTANTS (CHRISTMAS CASUALS)
DYMOCKS - GEORGE ST.
SYDNEY, NSW, 2000
Dymocks is a nationally recognised multi-channel retail brand with over 60 stores across Australia. The largest bookselling business in Australia, we pride ourselves on providing the best experience for our customers. An exciting opportunity now exists for casual Retail Assistants to join our team at the Dymocks Sydney store for a fixed term over the busy Christmas period.
As a Retail Assistant you will provide only the highest level of customer service. You will certainly have a love of books but, more importantly, you will be passionate about meeting customer needs and making sure that our customers get the right books for them every time they shop. You will be the sort of person who never wants to stop learning, not only from reading books but from understanding what the new releases are and which customers will love them the most.
You will have some great products to sell from with the most extensive range of books in Australia, as well as our fantastic Booklover Program which we love to promote to customers who haven’t taken advantage of it yet. As well as helping our customers find their perfect books you will also be involved in keeping the store fully stocked, working on the registers and assisting in all of the duties involved in working in a busy retail store.
The successful applicant will have:
• Demonstrated previous retail experience
• Strong communication and sales skills
• Provide exceptional levels of service to every customer, every time they shop
• Self-motivated and team orientated
• Able to work quickly, accurately and with attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills and a high-level attention to detail.
• Keen on learning about our products – our range gets bigger every week!
• Demonstrated, knowledge of visual merchandising and product presentation techniques
• Proficient in using retail systems
NB: this opportunity is a casual opportunity for a fixed term over the busy Christmas period.
Click apply to send us a copy of your Workible profile along with a covering letter explaining why you and the role are right for each other! Applications close Sunday 6 November 2016. NB: Successful candidates will be invited to attend a group interview thereafter.