EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHER
BUZZ CHILDCARE RECRUITMENT
BROOKVALE, NSW, 2100
FULL TIME, PART TIME, CASUAL
We are currently recruiting for a fully qualified Early Childhood Teacher to join this brilliant centre located in Brookvale, with on of the best names in the industry. This centre was founded and run by parents with their own young children, and is designed to give kids aged 0-6 the confidence to learn, grow and develop their strengths.
The centre itself is big, bright and airy and their main focus is sustainability and the environment. Thy also specialise in a Pre-Kinder program to get the big kids school-ready!
- Prepare quality programmes following the NQF and EYLF guidelines
- Compose daily written reflections on individuals and groups of children
- Attend to all children's physical care and emotional well-being
- Display effective leadership skills to enhance passion and inspiration across the team
- Use a range of methods to guide children's behavior
- Provide ongoing support and guidance for fellow team mates at Greenwood
- Early Childhood Bachelor Degree is a must
- Hold a valid Working With Children Check number
- First Aid Certificate with Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training
- Clear communication and written skills
Apply: To find out more please call Brigitte on (02)8437 5204. To avoid missing out, apply NOW!!
At Buzz, you will only be put forward for opportunities within environments that we believe provide high quality care to children and families and offer excellent working conditions to employees. MUST be a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen
- Great working conditions
- On-going training & professional development
- Join this long standing team & watch your career flourish!