WOOLWORTHS FOOD GROUP,
SHELLHARBOUR, NSW, 2529
Are you a leadership guru and and a pro at delivering world class customer experience? This job is for you!
• Join one of Australia’s most innovative and forward-thinking businesses
• Build an exciting career within a high-performing team
• An attractive remuneration package awaits!
About Dan Murphy’s
When Dan Murphy opened his first liquor store in 1952, he believed in offering the biggest range, the lowest prices and unbeatable customer service. A promise we still pride ourselves on keeping today.
We’re looking for talented, passionate people to help continue his legacy.
If you’re successful, you’ll join our vibrant team in making Dan Murphy’s a world leader in customer service. You’ll enjoy a great company culture, plus access to great employee benefits and training programs. And because Dan Murphy’s is part of Woolworths Group, you’ll be part of Australia’s largest retail group.
• Be a part of our market leading liquor operation
• Act as a champion of change in this critical position
• Experience a diverse range of development opportunities
Dan Murphy’s people are great people. Whether we’re learning new things, seizing the initiative, or winning together our customers are at the heart of everything we do. If you’re the sort of individual who takes accountability and strives to always do the right thing for our customers, our team, our communities and our business then we should connect.
Your track record of leading and managing change coupled with 3 to 5 years of retail management experience will see you be successful in this role. Your energy, edge and love of a fast-paced working environment are also crucial.
Other competencies required to fulfil this role include:
• The ability to develop and inspire others
• A history of maximising revenue and profit
• Strong communication skills