CAFE MANAGER - BRISBANE AIRPORT
AIRPORT RETAIL ENTERPRISES
BRISBANE AIRPORT, QLD, 4008
FULL TIME, PART TIME, CASUAL
Airport Retail Enterprises is a well established and successful business with Airport Sites located at the Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Coolangatta Airports.
We require a self-driven Cafe Manager for our newest opening at the Brisbane Airport.
You will be experienced in a similar management or senior supervisory role with a proven ability to drive success and achieve results in autonomous situations.
You will possess solid experience in the management of teams including Rosters, wage costing, staff development and training.
This is a hands on role taking responsibility & ownership of outlet operations whilst monitoring and influencing all revenue & sales, controlling of costs and business direction.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
* Assist to achieve financial budgets and operational goals
* Roster staff to meet set budgets and KPI's
* Provide exceptional customer service at all times
* Resolve customer complaints and inquiries swiftly and amicably
* Prepare and manage all aspects of Store operations
* You are hands on and help your team deliver customer orders on time
Please note: due to the anticipated high levels of applications, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
If this sounds like the next step forward in your career please forward a copy of your current CV as an expression of interest.
For further information on Airport Retail Enterprises and to see all current Career opportunities please refer to our Website www.airportretail.com.au