SYNERGY CONSTRUCTION GROUP,
BELROSE, NSW, 2085 FULL TIME, CONTRACT
Synergy Construction Group undertakes both residential and commercial construction projects throughout Sydney. Our residential division is predominately Northern Beaches and North Shore based with our commercial projects throughout the city. Synergy CG is offering a Labourer the opportunity to join their Residential team to fulfil existing contracts.
Synergy’s employment options are either a full-time package including superannuation, or as a regular sub-contractor. Salary will be based on an agreed package after the trial period ends, while the subcontractor rate will be set based on experience and ability.
The position responsibilities include:
• Setting up and packing down the site each day.
• Assisting the Carpenter with set tasks each day
• Keeping the trades onsite busy and motivated
• Looking after deliveries and the onsite diary
• Advising and acting on directions from the Project Managers
• Making purchases from our suppliers and making pickups and deliveries in our truck when required
To be successful for this role, you must have:
• Own work vehicle and can drive our small tip truck
• A current white card
• The ability to work without supervision and/or in a team environment
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Good communication skills, punctual timing and be highly driven with a great attitude
What you will gain from this position:
• Long-term regular construction work on a range of projects with the opportunity to work overtime and weekends, if desired
• Exposure and experience to many different residential and commercial construction sites
• The opportunity to further develop your construction skills and knowledge base
• The opportunity to build on your current skills with the option to further your education through TAFE or similar