CHILDCARE EDUCATOR, FULL TIME AND CASUAL FOR 2018
CONCORD, NSW, 2137
FULL TIME, CASUAL, CONTRACT
Cubby College, provides education and care for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years, in a purpose built centre. We strive to create an education and care environment where every child, every family and every staff member can flourish.
Desired Experience / Qualifications:
*A current first aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
*Current Child Protection Training
*Sound knowledge of the EYLF
*Experience in the industry
* Current APPROVED work with children's check
Essential Attributes for the Child Care Educator;
• A passion for providing quality early childhood curriculum.
• Enthusiastic, motivated, professional, flexible, and reliable.
• Willingness to collaborate with educators across the centre.
• Previous experience in educating and caring for children.
• We are looking for a passionate, committed and highly driven educators who like to work in a collaborative environment.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication with knowledge and relevant skills in documenting children's learning through observations. You must have a sound knowledge and experience in the planning and implementing a quality educational curriculum.
• Knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Framework and National Regulations is essential. Incorporating the Early Years Learning Framework (outcomes, principles and practices) into your day-to-day practices and curriculum.
• You must possess the ability to form and maintain professional relationships with families, children and other Educators is a key aspect for this role.
We are positioned close to bus and train transportation.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your Workible profile by clicking the apply button below.
- Early Childhood Educator
- Certificate IV in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Childcare Educator
TAFE NSW is the leading provider of vocational education and training in Australia. Each year, more than 500,000 students enrol into nationally recognised courses and training, including short courses, certificates, diplomas and degrees.
Whether you’re finishing school, changing your career, returning to work after a break, or whether you’re looking to win that next promotion or even build your business, check out the exciting courses designed to equip you with the skills you need for the job success you want! Find out more https://www.tafensw.edu.au
Become a Mental Health Storyteller!
- A free workshop for young people aged 18-24
- It empowers you to share your story of mental health
- It helps you build skills to be job ready
- It gives you the confidence to own your story
Being Herd, batyr's free mental heal... more
Hints from HR!
The one question a candidate should never ask according to Emma Welch, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Coco Republic. more