QONE LANDSCAPING PTY LTD
PROSPECT, NSW, 2148
FULL TIME, PART TIME, CASUAL
MUST HAVE LANDSCAPING QUALIFICATIONS WITH EXPERIENCE
We are looking for a Qualified landscaper to join the team on a full-time basis.
Our team works far and wide across Sydney. The work is on a variety of sites, Government, commercial and residential.
As a Qualified Landscaper, you will be required to work as part of a team.
You will be required to be hands on with all developments;
- from building retaining walls,
- pathways to
- laying turf and plants.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- High attention to detail
- Must be fit, reliable and honest
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly Motivated
- A good work ethic
- Holds an LR or MR license preferred
- Experience in concrete driveways
- Experience and knowledge reading site plans.
- Experience in operating bobcat and excavator preferred but not required.
- Hold a current Certificate III in Landscaping
- Current NSW driver's license (Own transport preferred)
- Valid and Current OH&S White card
This is a great opportunity with great support system/Team.
We learn together, grow together & help each other be the best versions of ourselves.
- Certificate III in Landscape Construction
- Landscape Gardener
Jobs Like This
ART IN GREEN PTY LTD
RYDE, NSW, 2112
LANDSCAPE TRADESMAN/ TEAM LEADER/
RUNCORN, QLD, 4113
CERT III CIVIL -ROAD CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE
ENWON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
PENRITH, NSW, 2750
BAULKHAM HILLS, NSW, 2153FIND MORE JOBS
Chatime stands for fun, quality and innovation — so imagine how excited we were to work with this dynamic Employer! Chatime is a national brand part of a bigger corporation globally and growing fast (which means lots of job opportunities!) Watch the video to hear their Head of People & Culture's advice for someone who wants to work for Chatime. And, if you want to join their Future Brew Crew, add Chatime to your JobGetter job network > http://bit.ly/2B9cPDw
What's the first thing you would do if you were the "Boss for the day" at work?