CASUAL CHILD CARE EDUCATOR
GREENWICH OUT OF SCHOOL HOURS INC
GREENWICH, NSW, 2065
Greenwich Out of School Hours Inc (GOOSH) is looking for fun, energetic and enthusiastic casual Educators to join our family, with a hope of becoming Certified Supervisors.
Our service is a non-profit, community based organisation that caters for up to 150 children between the ages of 5 – 12 years. We offer before and after school care and vacation care in an air-conditioned demountable building on the grounds of Greenwich Public School.
The Centre’s hours of operation are:
Before School Care: 7:00am – 9:00am
After School Care: 2:30pm – 6:00pm
Vacation Care: 7:00am – 6:00pm
We are looking for casual Educators with the following:
- Good communication skills, confidence and enthusiasm.
- Good team work skills.
- Ability to build relationships with staff, children, families and the school.
- Supervision and care of the children with an understanding of child protection.
- Current first aid certificate or willingness to obtain one through the service.
- Current child protection certificate or willingness to obtain one.
- Current Working With Children Check for paid employment
To submit your application please use the apply link below to send a copy of your Workible profile with Cover Letter.
- Certificate III in Children's Services (Early Childhood Education and Care)
- Childcare Educator
- Working With Children Check (WWC)
- Out of School Hours Educator Assistant
- Childcare Educator
- Childcare Assistant
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Monday
You're invited to...
Test-Ed with Atlassian Agile and Design Thinking Workshop Sept.29th, Sydney
If you are 18-24 years old with a genuine interest in IT, are unemployed or under-employed (less than 30 hours a week, or having 2-3 jobs to make up your hours) this one-day workshop in Agile and Design Thinking organised by Test-Ed in partnership with Atlassian is just what you need to take the next step in your career. Sign up here: https://www.meetup.com/Test-Ed/events/253775883/ Find out more about Test-Ed here: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/test-ed-good-go-catherine-karena/
Join Our Network to RSVP
Hints from HR!
A must have when job searching according to Tara Fallon, Head of People and Culture, Chatime. more
TAFE NSW is the leading provider of vocational education and training in Australia. Each year, more than 500,000 students enrol into nationally recognised courses and training, including short courses, certificates, diplomas and degrees.
Whether you’re finishing school, changing your career, returning to work after a break, or whether you’re looking to win that next promotion or even build your business, check out the exciting courses designed to equip you with the skills you need for the job success you want! Find out more https://www.tafensw.edu.au