DIPLOMA CHILDCARE EDUCATOR
BUZZ CHILDCARE RECRUITMENT
ALEXANDRIA, NSW, 2015
FULL TIME, PART TIME, CASUAL
The Childcare Centre
This Childcare Centre is divided into three settings, tailor made for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers. Each area was created to meet the developmental needs of the age group it caters to and promotes a sense of belonging and security.
You will love the huge outdoor areas which are covered in edible plants, climbing equipment and spaces for children to explore and hide.
The Director is a mother who cares about the children, families and staff in her Centre and you will be well looked after as an Educator!
About the Role
You'll be working in the Preschool Room, alongside your fellow Educators to deliver an interests-based play program. Your own Educational Philosophy will need to align with the Centre's and focus on high quality care and learning from the moment children enter the service.
The Position Requirements
- Diploma Qualification
- Able to lead and mentor staff
- Extensive experience in an Early Childhood setting is a must
- Interest in working with Nursery OR Preschool aged children
- Working knowledge of EYLF and NQF
- Professional written and verbal skills
- Ability to liaise with team members and families and incorporate this into program
- Monthly RDO
- Negotiable salary!!!
- Secure on-site parking (close to public transport)
- Rotating shifts
- Regular professional development
- Smartboards and technological resources
- Above award salary!
- Monthly RDO
- Modern and high-quality Centre