NV1 CLEARED SECURITY OFFICERS
WOLLONGONG, NSW, 2500 FULL TIME
About the Company
Wilson Security is the leading Australian provider of integrated security services in Australia and delivers solutions to a range of customers in diverse industry sectors. We employ over 7,000 staff to perform services such as static guarding, concierge, mobile and foot patrols and control room operations. Our services are supported by a highly experienced management team, industry leading expertise and a strong local and national structure.
About the Role
Opportunities for Full time and Casual Security Officers with NV1 Clearance are available. Working at our clients high profile sites, you have the ability to showcase your customer service and security skills. The position will be responsible for general security, control room operations and customer service duties. The successful candidate will provide a high level of customer service and assist as required in providing resolution of issues as a point of contact with staff and visitors, ensuring efficiency, effectiveness and site security is maintained at a consistent level.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
• A current Negative Vetting 1 (NV1) level Security Clearance
• Previous Security experience
• A current Security and Drivers Licence
• First Aid Certificate
• The confidence and ability to take ownership of the service delivery of which comes under your control
• The ability to liaise with people at all levels
• The ability to produce high quality reports
• Intermediate levels of computer literacy (Microsoft products)
• High Levels of Customer Service Skills
• Control Room & Monitoring Accreditation (preferable but not essential)
• Previous experience with critical infrastructure clients such as utilities or defence preferable
• A good understanding of Defence expectations and culture
• Knowledge of CCTV, Fire Control Panel, Access Control systems
• Experience in emergency management, defence background/understanding & a fire arms licence are considered desirable but not essential.
This position offers you the opportunity to develop your skills in the security industry, whilst working as part of the team at one of Australia's most high profile sites. Applicants must have full Australian Citizenship.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Wilson Security team and meet the above criteria, please apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter addressing the key recruitment criteria.
Wilson Security is an equal opportunity employer. Wilson Security Pty Ltd 855-185-21s.