WOODRISING NEIGHBOURHOOD CENTRE INC.,
WOODRISING, NSW, 2284 PART TIME
Woodrising Neighbourhood Centre is a not for profit community centre providing services and supporting the local community.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated team player to join our team of professionals for 21 hrs per week.
Your strengths lie in assisting and supporting people experiencing gambling issues that are affecting their lives, community engagement and group work.
Qualifications in financial counselling or a willingness to obtain will be viewed favourably.
• At least 2 years experience working as a gambling counsellor with a strong background in face to face counselling
• Strong background in negotiation skills, to deal effectively with our client base
• Demonstrated well-developed liaison and communication skills, including the ability to consult and negotiate with relevant agencies in the community service sector
• Demonstrated ability in the development, maintenance and analysis of data
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member
• Excellent communication and organisational skills, both oral and written
• Ability to relate to people of all ages and backgrounds
• Current drivers licence and comprehensively insured car
• Qualifications in Problem Gambling Counselling
• Demonstrated experience and a strong background in face-to-face counselling
• Demonstrated experience in the development and delivery of community education strategies and promotional programs
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Flexibility, Creativity and self-motivation
• Qualifications in financial counselling
To submit your application please use the apply link below to send a copy of your Workible profile with Cover Letter.
Submit by Friday 2nd December, 2016