ECT & DIPLOMA CHILDCARE EDUCATORS - FULL-TIME ROLES
BUZZ CHILDCARE RECRUITMENT
ALEXANDRIA, NSW, 2015
FULL TIME, PART TIME, CASUAL
The Childcare Centre:
This modern Centre is equipped with the latest in technology, resources and equipment.
You will love the huge outdoor areas which are covered in edible plants, climbing equipment and spaces for children to explore and hide. This beautiful centre is privately owned and offers a lovely peaceful stress free environment - the children are happy and the staff genuinely enjoy their work, an amazing environment. The centre caters for children 0-6
About the Role:
ECT - You will provide guidance and support to your fellow Educators and work collaboratively with them to deliver a play-based learning program. This is a full-time role working working a rotating shift over 5 days.
Diploma - This role will see you assisting your fellow Educators with the learning program and routine. You will work collaboratively with your team to deliver a play-based learning program. This is a full-time role working a rotating shift over 5 days.
The Position Requirements:
- University qualification (or eqv.) OR
- Diploma in Early Education & Care (Certificate III Educators with strong skills and experience are encouraged to apply)
- Able to lead and mentor staff
- Experience in an Early Childhood setting
- Working knowledge of EYLF and NQF
- Professional written and verbal skills
- Ability to liaise with team members and families and incorporate this into program
What's in it for you!:
- Monthly RDO
- Negotiable salary - Above Award!
- Secure on-site parking (close to public transport)
- Rotating shifts
- Regular professional development
- Smartboards and technological resources
- Opportunity for career progression
Submit your resume NOW or call Kayagi for a confidential chat 02 8437 5201.
We are interviewing now for an ASAP start!
MUST be a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen to apply
- Monthly RDO!
- Modern and high-quality Centre!
- Great team of staff