WOODRISING NEIGHBOURHOOD CENTRE INC.,
WOODRISING, NSW, 2284 PART TIME
Challenging and rewarding role!
Woodrising Neighbourhood Centre is a not for profit community centre providing services and supporting the local community.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated team player to join our team of professionals for 12 hrs per week.
Your strengths lie in assisting and supporting people experiencing financial difficulties, networking with other agencies and building partnerships. Acting as the first point of contact for face to face and telephone financial counselling services you’ll have skills in conducting follow ups with clients to ensure their continued progression.
Other skills include:
Providing financial capability training to clients and groups
Skills and knowledge requirements:
• At least 2 years experience working as a financial counsellor with a strong background in face to face counselling
• Qualifications in financial counselling
• Strong background in negotiation skills, to deal effectively with our client base
• Demonstrated well-developed liaison and communication skills, including the ability to consult and negotiate with relevant agencies in the community service sector
• Demonstrated ability in the development, maintenance and analysis of data
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member
• Excellent communication and organisational skills, both oral and written
• Ability to relate to people of all ages and backgrounds
• Current drivers licence and comprehensively insured car
• Financial Counsellors Association of NSW (FCAN) Accreditation
• Demonstrated experience in the development and delivery of community education strategies and promotional programs
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Flexibility, Creativity and self-motivation
• Qualifications in gambling counselling
To submit your application please use the apply link below to send a copy of your Workible profile with Cover Letter.
Please submit by Friday 2nd December, 2016.