COMMUNITY CHILDCARE | CENTRE DIRECTOR
BUZZ CHILDCARE RECRUITMENT,
CHATSWOOD, NSW, 2067
Based in Chatswood, this not for profit Community Centre is looking for a Director. Your main focus will be to guide 9 team members. The Centre has two rooms that cater for 3 to 5 year olds.
Ideally the Centre is looking for a Director with strong leadership and people skills with a vision to move the Centre forward. The role is predominately off the floor with with occasional time on the floor to build relationships with staff and parents. You will also have an Administrative Assistant who looks after payroll and other small duties.
- Great Salary - up to $100K package for the right candidate
- Community Centre - not for-profit
- Excellent Resources
- Flexibility in on and off floor time
- Run the Centre your way
- Hold a completed Bachelor of Early Childhood or Diploma
- Have previous experience in a Centre Director or 2IC role
- Have great written and verbal communication skills
- Ensure continuation of the Centre's high quality of care and programming
- Working with Children Check
- Certified Supervisor's Certificate
- Up to $100K package for the right candidate
- 60 place Community Preschool
- Great working conditions, beautiful centre!