EARLY CHILDHOOD TRAINEES
MARYLAND CARE AND EARLY EDUCATION CENTRE,
MARYLAND, NSW, 2287
FULL TIME, CONTRACT
Maryland Care and Early Education are seeking Early Childhood Trainees to complete a 12month Certificate 3 in Children’s Services traineeship in 2018.
About the centre:
Maryland Care & Early Education Centre is a community based, not-for-profit centre located in the outer suburbs of Newcastle NSW. We are a long day care centre catering for up to 52 children per day. We open from 7.30am – 5.45pm Mon-Fri 49 weeks per year.
At Maryland Care & Early Education centre we pride ourselves on high quality care and education and provide professional development training for our educators.
About the position:
We are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic and energetic people with an interest in young children’s learning and development to join our team as children’s services trainees in January 2018. The traineeship is a 12 month contract which will give the successful applicants on the job learning whilst completing a Certificate III in Children’s Services. You will be guided and mentored by supportive and experienced staff members.
• 38 hrs per week with one RDO each month
• Rotating shifts
• No experience is necessary, however we are looking for a person with a genuine interest in children
• A caring nature, positive attitude, reliable, flexible, punctual and a has a strong work ethic
• Committed to successfully completing a traineeship within 12 months
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work successfully in a team
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• Completed a WWCC
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted. Successful candidates will be required to complete a voluntary 3 hour trial prior to an interview.
Applications close: 4pm 28th September 2017