EARLY CHILDHOOD TRAINEES
MARYLAND CARE AND EARLY EDUCATION CENTRE
MARYLAND, NSW, 2287
FULL TIME, CONTRACT
Maryland Care and Early Education are seeking Early Childhood Trainees to complete a 12month Certificate 3 in Children’s Services traineeship in 2018.
About the centre:
Maryland Care & Early Education Centre is a community based, not-for-profit centre located in the outer suburbs of Newcastle NSW. We are a long day care centre catering for up to 52 children per day. We open from 7.30am – 5.45pm Mon-Fri 49 weeks per year.
At Maryland Care & Early Education centre we pride ourselves on high quality care and education and provide professional development training for our educators.
About the position:
We are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic and energetic people with an interest in young children’s learning and development to join our team as children’s services trainees in January 2018. The traineeship is a 12 month contract which will give the successful applicants on the job learning whilst completing a Certificate III in Children’s Services. You will be guided and mentored by supportive and experienced staff members.
• 38 hrs per week with one RDO each month
• Rotating shifts
• No experience is necessary, however we are looking for a person with a genuine interest in children
• A caring nature, positive attitude, reliable, flexible, punctual and a has a strong work ethic
• Committed to successfully completing a traineeship within 12 months
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work successfully in a team
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• Completed a WWCC
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted. Successful candidates will be required to complete a voluntary 3 hour trial prior to an interview.
Applications close: 4pm 28th September 2017
- Early Childhood Educator
- Early Childhood Educator and Co-ordinator
- Childcare Trainee
- Early Childhood Education Teacher
TAFE NSW is the leading provider of vocational education and training in Australia. Each year, more than 500,000 students enrol into nationally recognised courses and training, including short courses, certificates, diplomas and degrees.
Whether you’re finishing school, changing your career, returning to work after a break, or whether you’re looking to win that next promotion or even build your business, check out the exciting courses designed to equip you with the skills you need for the job success you want! Find out more https://www.tafensw.edu.au
Become a Mental Health Storyteller!
- A free workshop for young people aged 18-24
- It empowers you to share your story of mental health
- It helps you build skills to be job ready
- It gives you the confidence to own your story
Being Herd, batyr's free mental heal... more
Hints from HR!
The one question a candidate should never ask according to Emma Welch, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Coco Republic. more