ACCOUNTS & ADMINISTRATION CLERK
FORREST MARKETING GROUP PTY LTD
MANLY VALE, NSW, 2093
• Work on the Northern Beaches
• Part-time or school hours possible
About the Company and the Role
Located in Manly Vale, Forrest Marketing Group is Australia’s premium telemarketing company. We are 100% Australian owned and operated and every year our talented sales agents source new sales leads that result in millions of dollars of new business for our clients.
We are currently seeking an Accounts & Administration Clerk to be an important part of our admin and management team. Reporting to our Accountant, you will be responsible for all day to day work including processing invoices, supplier payments, banking and providing a variety of general office duties including answering phones, greeting customers and ordering office supplies.
To be successful for the role you must have:
• Previous administrative background, providing accounts and admin support
• Ability to demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail
• Great communication skills and telephone manner
• Strong computer skills
• An enthusiastic and positive attitude
• Degree qualification in a related Admin, Accounting or Commerce field will be highly regarded
This is a fantastic opportunity to use your all-round admin and accounts skills to join an industry leader, located on the Northern Beaches. We will consider part-time or schools hours with a minimum of 30 hours per week over 5 days. This role would be ideal for those currently studying accounting part-time.
If you believe you are the ideal candidate, please submit a screenshot of your profile by clicking on the apply link below. Also indicate your salary expectations, ideal hours and relevant work experience. Please note, only Northern Beaches locals will be considered.
- Accountant and Office Administrator
- Certificate IV in Business Administration
- Accounts Clerk
- Accounts Assistant
- Certificate IV in Accounting
- Assistant Accountant
- Accounting Trainee
- Junior Accountant
- Accounts and Administration Assistant
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Tuesday
Hints from HR!
Interviewing? This is the first thing that Emma Welch, Talent Aquisition Specialist, Coco Rep... more
You're invited to...
Test-Ed with Atlassian Agile and Design Thinking Workshop Sept.29th, Sydney
If you are 18-24 years old with a genuine interest in IT, are unemployed or under-employed (less than 30 hours a week... more
Join Our Network to RSVP
Hints from HR!
A must have when job searching according to Tara Fallon, Head of People and Culture, Chatime. more