WAREHOUSE CASUAL RETAIL ASSISTANT
DYMOCKS - GEORGE ST.
SYDNEY, NSW, 2000
Dymocks is a nationally recognised multi-channel retail brand with over 60 stores across Australia.
The largest book selling business in Australia, we pride ourselves on providing the best experience for our customers. An exciting opportunity now exists for a Warehouse Casual Retail Assistant role to join our team at the Dymocks Flagship Store for a fixed term.
As a Warehouse Retail Assistant, you will provide a high level of service with focus on task completion and meeting KPI's.
You will certainly have a love of books, more importantly, you will be passionate about meeting customer needs by quickly working individually and as a team, to fulfill orders that arrive into the warehouse, accepting deliveries from couriers for the business, and other various warehouse tasks.
Your main focus will be ticketing items that arrive ready for sale on the shop floor, picking and dispatching orders from our warehouse in a timely, efficient and effective manner, and completing other tasks that assist the overall operation. Further to this, you will be a key support to the Receiving Dock Manager and Management Team, who will direct and monitor your daily activities. You will undergo a training program to assist you and have you at the level required to successfully help our team achieve results.
The successful applicant will have:
• Demonstrated previous retail experience, preferably in a warehouse / customer service environment
• Demonstrated basic computer knowledge skills, excellent telephone manner
• A never give up attitude, with a passion to deliver results working to and striving to high productivity levels
• Provide superior levels of service and commitment
• Able to work quickly, accurately and with attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills and a high-level attention to detail.
• Self-motivated and team orientated with the ability to work unsupervised
• Strong communication skills as Team work is critical
• Self-motivated, team orientated, with Manual Handling experience as this is essential to the role
• Proficient in using retail systems
Click apply to send us a copy of your Workible profile along with a covering letter explaining why you and the role are right for each other!
Ambisie presents 'Generation Inspired' a collection of motivational stories told by everyday people like Katelyn Math... more
Competing in a global arena, how do you as Millennial’s best position yourselves to truly create the career you want?... more
We are proud to share with you that we have partnered with Ambisie to bring a documentary to life to help inspire and... more