BUSINESS TRAINEESHIP - RECEPTION & ADMIN
SYDNEY, NSW, 2000
Business Traineeships - Reception/Admin roles
• Supportive work environments - interviewing now
• CBD locations
• Gain a Certificate III in Business while at work
A traineeship can be the perfect opportunity for you to develop your career. You'll have the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification whilst working full time in a business acquiring invaluable, paid experience across a range of areas. This will truly set you apart in your future career and is the perfect opportunity for a recent school leaver to take a huge step forward and make your first move into the corporate environment. If you have had customer service experience and now wish to develop further, this could be perfect for you!
Our clients are looking to bring on trainees into their businesses to join their friendly teams. The roles consist of providing administrative support, managing Reception, answering incoming telephone calls, be responsible for assisting clients with queries and requests, assisting with word processing, correspondence and general filing. You will be trained on the job.
So, what are our clients looking for?
• Most importantly a friendly person who truly enjoys talking to clients and making their first impression a positive one
• Someone who appreciates the importance of looking the part in a corporate environment – you are always well put together and look professional
• Attention to detail – you will be able to learn and pick things up on the job when you are trained
• Someone who can display initiative and has a mature outlook – if you see something that needs to be attended to, you will attend to it
• Someone who has a genuinely happy disposition and even when busy, you recognise the importance of being able to greet people with a warm smile, and make their day that little bit better
• So, basically a ray of sunshine who is keen to learn, to help, and become a valued member of the team!
• Higher School Certificate (HSC);
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Proficient keyboard skills;
• Intermediate skills with Microsoft Word, Excel
• Higher School Certificate
• Must not have attained a qualification over a Certificate II
• Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or a New Zealand Citizen that has resided in Australia for more than 6 months
If you would like to apply for one of our Traineeships, please submit a copy of your profile by clicking on the apply link below.