PERMANENT CHILDCARE COOK
BUZZ CHILDCARE RECRUITMENT
LINDFIELD, NSW, 2070
FULL TIME, PART TIME, CASUAL
Buzz are currently seeking a qualified or experienced cook to work in a beautiful Centre in Frenches Forest to join an existing fun and passionate team.
The centre's values fresh, high quality foods and as such you will be making all food from recipe cards and menus already set.
You will be responsible for using the pre-existing menu plans to:
• Organise breakfast, morning tea and lunches for children
• Use online shopping website to purchase weekly food
• Responsible to manage and stay within the budgets
- Experience working as a Cook in a Childcare Centre essential
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery, and/or Food Safety Certificate
- Current Working With Children Check a MUST
- Able to commit to 6 hours per day
- Able to commit to Permanent Full Time position
We are a specialist agency dedicated to the recruitment of talented and professional individuals in the childcare industry on a permanent, part-time or casual basis. The Buzz team is made up of friendly, experienced individuals who are dedicated to ensuring high quality standards in childcare.
When you join the Buzz team, you will benefit from:
- Access to high quality childcare centres
- An experienced and supportive consultant
- Access to work in your local area
- Regular weekly pay for casual work
- Updates on industry news and regulations
- 9am-3pm Monday to Friday!
- Permanent role!
- Great centre with friendly supportive staff!