CHILDCARE COOK | PART TIME
BUZZ CHILDCARE RECRUITMENT
FRESHWATER, NSW, 2096
FULL TIME, PART TIME, CASUAL
An experienced Cook is required to prepare nutritious hot lunch meals and morning and afternoon tea snacks for children aged 0-5 in a 36 place Child Care Centre located on the Northern Beaches.
This a part time position - working hours 8:00am - 2:00pm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing of morning and afternoon tea
- Planning/preparing the meals for the children
- Maintain a clean kitchen
- General cleaning duties such as wash dishes, load an unload dishwasher
- Empty rubbish bins
- Following health and safety rules
- Previous experience working in a Childcare kitchen
- A working with children check clearance
- Strong hygiene and food handling skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A hard-work ethic and flexible approach
- Lovely team, great working environment
- Nice, big kitchen
- Above award salary!