WORK FROM HOME, SELF-EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY, EARN UP TO $8,000 PER SALE
PATH TO PROSPERITY
SHEPPARTON, VIC, 3630
Are you looking for more Flexibility and Freedom to work around your family?
Are you wanting more time to do the more important things in life?
Would you like to increase your income while working part-time from home?
Experience the true benefits of a lucrative lifestyle & true freedom with this new home based business model.
What We Offer:
- Self-employment/Home based business
- Flexible part-time hours – 20 hrs per week
- Global/portable online business - no geographical restrictions
- Low start up costs with minimal overheads
- Ongoing training & support
- Uncapped income potential – earn up to $8000 per sale
We also offer FREEDOM... to choose your own hours and your own income, to choose where you want to work... from the comfort of your home or anywhere in the world where you have access to a phone and internet.
No more 9-5 grind, no more traffic, no more office politics, NO MORE BOSS!
What is required of you:
Most of your time will be spent following a simple 3 step system: Placing simple online ads, conducting brief scripted telephone interviews and sending out online product/business presentations.
Our system does all of the work for you This is NOT a sales job so NO explaining is required. NO stocking or shipping of products. NO cold calling. NO hassling your friends and family.
Do you qualify:
- Are you self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Have strong desire to create financial freedom
- Good communication skills
- A willingness to invest time into your own personal growth and development
- Be coachable and trainable - No experience required.
To find out more about this revolutionary opportunity, visit our website http://www.the-lifestyle-business.net/workible/
This is not a job; this is a work from home business opportunity and operating expenses should be expected. It is recommended that applicants possess adequate risk capital. All income is earned from the sale of products only.
- Social media marketing
- Market Research Interviewer
- Interview - surveys or market research
- Online Media Marketing
- Survey Interviewer
- Market Research Telephone Interviewer
- Office All Rounder
- Online Sales and Marketing
Hints from HR!
Interviewing? This is the first thing that Emma Welch, Talent Aquisition Specialist, Coco Rep... more
You're invited to...
Test-Ed with Atlassian Agile and Design Thinking Workshop Sept.29th, Sydney
If you are 18-24 years old with a genuine interest in IT, are unemployed or under-employed (less than 30 hours a week... more
Join Our Network to RSVP
Hints from HR!
A must have when job searching according to Tara Fallon, Head of People and Culture, Chatime. more