CASUAL CHILDCARE KITCHEN HANDS
BUZZ CHILDCARE RECRUITMENT,
HMAS WATERHEN, NSW, 2060
Buzz is looking for Kitchen Hands and qualified Childcare Cooks who are looking for great opportunities to develop as a cook or Kitchen Hand plus strengthen as a Childcare Educator.
You do not need to have a cooking certificate to work as a Kitchen Hand, you just have to be eager to help out at the centre as you maybe asked to help serve food already prepared and have a very proactive attitude.
If you are studying for your Certificate III, Diploma or recently graduated as a Early Childhood Teacher we want to hear from you.
We are currently working with some of the best centres within the industry that are looking to add fantastic casuals to their already growing pools.
Working on a casual basis enables you to have the freedom of working weeks that you choice, learning different philosophies and processes and earn great rates of pay.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Be studying or have completed a Certificate III, Diploma or Bachelor in Children's Services ( To work on the floor of the childcare centre )
- Be starting or have completed Certificate III in hospitaltiy ( Desirable but not essential )
- Have a good knowledge of budgetting, time management and dietary needs
- Have a valid NSW WWCC
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a genuine passion and enthusiasm for the childcare industry
- Have the ability to be flexible and reliable
- Maintain Great Work/Life Balance!
- Great Rates of Pay!
- Great Local Centres!