SCHOOL CROSSING SUPERVISORS - IN DEMAND
SOUTH MELBOURNE, VIC, 3205
FULL TIME, PART TIME, CASUAL
An exciting opportunity exists for motivated people to join the School Crossing Supervisors' team.
All the qualifications you need are community spirit, good communication skills, an alert and professional attitude to work and a reliable personality. The casual hours and school holidays would suit a parent or grandparent, a retiree or anyone wanting meaningful work.
Key responsibilities include:
* Supervising children and vehicles at children's crossings and traffic lights during nominated hours on school days.
* Maintaining a high level of awareness, professional behaviour and conduct.
* Maintaining sensible road behaviour of children using the crossing
To be further considered applicants must:
* Be available for ongoing work during the school terms - Monday to Friday
* Have a great awareness and ability to maintain the flow of traffic whilst supervising a crossing
* Have their own car and driver's licence (Desired)
* Have the flexibility to work in any area under the City of Monash (Mt. Waverley, Glen Waverley & Clayton, Oakleigh, Wheelers Hill, Mulgrave)
* Have a friendly approach towards working with children and the members of the community and general public
* Good Understanding of Traffic Laws
Successful applicants will be provided with full training, a uniform and have the opportunity for long-term positions
Start the process to become a crossing supervisor by clicking the "Apply" link to submit your application.
For more information please contact Roberta on 8561 8833 for further details.