CHANGE MANAGER OPPORTUNITY WITHIN THE RESOURCE SECTOR!
PERTH, WA, 6000
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Change Manager professional to join WA's largest Mining Resources giant, to be apart of a new global Technology function which has been established to provide operational and information technology services to the Company.
Key responsibilities for this role include change management activities, assisting in the development of training packages and improving the user experience. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing user adoption and usage of the new user solutions throughout the business.
* Change Management:
Develop and implement strategies, action plans, and transition plans
Stakeholder analysis, identification, and management
Strong communication skills with various stakeholders and customers
* Training Packages: Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training packages.
* User Experience: Assist a User Experience (UX) Designer in improving the user experience in the VDT software
We are looking for someone with the following attributes and skills:
* Proven ability to identify, manage and address risks and issues, including change resistance with the potential to impact the successful implementation of business change
* Strong ability to demonstrated collaborative and engaging approach to change, including the ability to consult, facilitate, negotiate and influence the business departments
* Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
* Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant discipline
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Minimum of 5 years' experience with large-scale organisational change efforts
* Previous experience working with Value Driver Trees is preferable
* Previous Mining Industry experience is desirable
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking innovation organisation. In return for your skills and experience there is a highly competitive salary on offer.
Any further questions, please contact Skye Baker 08 9217 0584