JUNIOR ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE OFFICER
EVANS AND PARTNERS ,
NORTH SYDNEY, NSW, 2060 FULL TIME
About the role
As a key member of the Finance team, you will be responsible for the preparation, billing and maintenance of clients on the SMSF & Financial Advisory side of the business. This will involve working alongside senior business leaders within the firm across all offices in Australia and the US.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited
- Raising ad-hoc and ongoing invoices for the SMSF & Financial Advisory side of the business on a daily basis and for other business units as required
- Daily receipts allocation and reconciliation on cash accounts
- Responding to account queries from staff in other business units
- Other ad-hoc duties within the Accounts Receivable team as required
To be successful in this role you need
- At least 3 months previous experience or exposure within a finance/accounts receivable team
- Strong attention to detail and data entry skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft suite of products such as Excel, Word and Outlook
- Desire to learn and further develop knowledge and skills
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to ensure deadlines are met
Benefits and Remuneration
- Attractive Salary package with 6 monthly bonus structure
- Extensive training and mentoring by industry leading professionals which will enable you to excel in this role and make it your own
- Opportunity to grow and expand your responsibilities in time
- Young, vibrant and supportive team environment
- Free healthy breakfast provided daily
- Generous fitness rebate
- Access to discounted financial services for you and your family
- Bright and modern North Sydney office with great views
- Monday to Friday office hours – Never work weekends again!
About Dixon Advisory
Dixon Advisory is a privately owned financial advice firm supporting over 8,000 Australian trustees to optimise their wealth for retirement through self managed super funds (SMSFs). Our support includes year-round investment, accounting, compliance and administration assistance – something we’ve been committed to for 30 years. As one of Australia’s premier SMSF providers, our team of more than 350 employees based in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane and New York work together to provide a global outlook for investing.
If you have the skill set and drive to make this role your own, we would love to have you as part of the team!