ECT CHILDCARE CENTRE DIRECTOR: CBD LOCATION
BUZZ CHILDCARE RECRUITMENT,
SYDNEY, NSW, 2000
The Childcare Centre:
This professional and high-quality Childcare Centre is located in Sydney's lively CBD with parking & public transport options, shopping centres, restaurants and art galleries a stones throw away.
It is owned by an experienced and knowledgeable Business Manager and Educator who understands the industry inside and out. This is reflected throughout the service which is abundant with the best of everything; Computers and iPads, sustainable and natural practices and structures, purpose-built play spaces, high quality resources, spacious rooms, and much, much more.
The staff are well-looked after and their hard work does not go unnoticed. The owner takes care of the team and offers a happy and comfortable place to work as well as deserving salaries, monthly RDO's, regular in-service training, social-outings and more!
This is the idyllic place to be.
About the role:
This role will see you utilising your skills, experience and knowledge to mange the entirety of the service. First and foremost, you will be responsible for overseeing the team of dedicated staff as well as communicating with families and stakeholders regularly, ensuring that each and every person is happy. Further to this, you will be expected to manage the budgetary needs of the Centre, you will ensure that all regulations and national quality areas are being exceeded and that the Centre occupancy rates are at capacity.
- A degree in early childhood education (or equivalent, as assessed by ACECQA). Strong Diploma qualified applicants will also be considered.
- Experience in an early childhood service either as a Director with proven abilities to manage a large early childhood service
- Experience within a corporate working environment
- Professional written and communication skills
- Computer literate with experience using a variety of early childhood programs
- A thorough understanding of EYLF & NQF
- Experience with enrolments and increasing numbers
- Professionally presented
- A very impressive remuneration package with opportunity for regular increases based on performance
- Parking and transport options available
- Opportunity to move on to an Area Manager role
- Supportive owner and hard-working team of staff
- Flexible start date
Don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for your career. This Centre is like no other you have seen! We are conducting interviews now but we are flexible with start dates.
Contact Rebecca for more information (02) 8437 5203 or apply directly today by submitting your resume.
To learn more about Buzz and how we can help you, please visit our website www.buzzrecruitment.com.au or facebook page www.facebook.com/Buzzchildcarerecruitment
- Strictly off-the-floor role - More time to focus on the Centre!
- Amazing remuneration package on offer.
- Career advancement - Move on to an Area Manager role in the future.