EARLY CHILDHOOD TRAINEES
MARYLAND CARE AND EARLY EDUCATION CENTRE,
MARYLAND, NSW, 2287
Maryland Care & Early Education Centre is a community based, not-for-profit centre located in the outer suburbs of Newcastle NSW. We are a long day care centre catering for up to 52 children per day. We open from 7.30am – 5.45pm Mon-Fri 49 weeks per year.
At Maryland Care & Early Education centre we pride ourselves on high quality care and education and provide professional development training for our educators.
We are seeking 2 highly motivated, enthusiastic and energetic people with an interest in young children’s learning and development to join our team as children’s services trainees in January 2017. The traineeship is a 12 month contract which will give the successful applicants on the job learning whilst completing a Certificate III in Children’s Services. You will be guided and mentored by supportive and experienced staff members.
• 38 hrs per week with one RDO each month
• Rotating shifts
• No experience is necessary, however we are looking for a person with a genuine interest in children
• A caring nature, positive attitude, reliable, flexible, punctual and a has a strong work ethic
• Committed to successfully completing a traineeship within 12 months
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work successfully in a team
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• Completed a WWCC
To submit your application please use the apply link below to send a screenshot of your Workible profile with Cover Letter.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted. Successful candidates will be required to complete a voluntary 3 hour trial prior to an interview.
Applications close: 4pm 21st October 2016