JUNIOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TECHNICIAN
HLB MANN JUDD
SYDNEY, NSW, 2000
HLB Mann Judd is a leading Australasian accounting association with international affiliations.
We are proud to have been named "Best NSW Firm" in the 2016 Financial Review (formerly BRW) Client Choice Awards. This award is testament to our great people and their long-standing focus providing the best client service.
Comprising of 160 staff and 21 Partners, our Sydney office are looking to appoint a Junior Information Technology Technician to join our Shared Services team.
The role encompasses general office technical support duties, including; communicating with internal staff and vendors in regards to faults; provide advice and training to staff; maintaining stock and equipment; diagnosing hardware faults and providing technical solutions; installing and imaging equipment; and setup and maintenance of audio/video conferencing.
To be successful you will have:
• Initiative, a 'can do attitude' and be reliable
• Excellent communication skills and phone manner
• Excellent spelling, grammar and eye for detail
• Prior experience repairing and installing hardware on notebook and desktop computers.
• Proven experience with technical troubleshooting
• Extensive knowledge of installing various hardware and software and/or relevant tertiary IT qualification
You will also possess a mature and professional attitude, confidence, and a friendly and enthusiastic personality.
- Advanced Diploma of Information Technology
- Certificate IV in Information Technology
- Advance Diploma of Information Technology - Network Security
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Tuesday
Hints from HR!
Interviewing? This is the first thing that Emma Welch, Talent Aquisition Specialist, Coco Rep... more
You're invited to...
Test-Ed with Atlassian Agile and Design Thinking Workshop Sept.29th, Sydney
If you are 18-24 years old with a genuine interest in IT, are unemployed or under-employed (less than 30 hours a week... more
Join Our Network to RSVP
Hints from HR!
A must have when job searching according to Tara Fallon, Head of People and Culture, Chatime. more