CHILDCARE| ECT OR DIPLOMA EDUCATOR| SOUTH WEST SYDNEY
BUZZ CHILDCARE RECRUITMENT
HORSLEY PARK, NSW, 2175
FULL TIME, PART TIME, CASUAL
This beautiful, vibrant and well-resourced 86 place centre has been established for over 10 years and has a long history of excellence. It is set on 2.5 acres on semi-rural land in Sydney's South West in a quite country community with nature parks and locals businesses within walking distance.
This is an ideal opportunity to work in a Centre that has achieved 100% quality profile in all accreditation and which has a strong focus on Child development and is committed to providing only the highest quality Child Care to the Children and their families.
There is the flexibility for the role to be either full time or part time (3-4) days a week.
The right candidate will have:
- Diploma in Children Services (or studying ECT)
- A valid NSW working with children check
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in Childcare
- An understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Great organisational and team work skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Planning and programming
- Developing strong relationships with the children
- Developing relationships with parents
- Being proactive in supporting a healthy environment
- Maintaining a positive environment with the team
- Having fun!
- Full time or part time hours (3-4 days a week)
- Flexibility with the work environment - very supportive of work/life balance
- Supportive team culture
- A beautiful and calm environment to work in
- 100% quality profile in all accreditations
- Fantastic work Environment - Natural, well resourced centre
- Ongoing career development