EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHER | CHILDCARE
BUZZ CHILDCARE RECRUITMENT,
MERRYLANDS, NSW, 2160
The Childcare Centre:
This privately owned Childcare Centre is seeking a knowledgeable ECT to join their close-knit team of diverse and passionate Educators.
The Centre offers children are warm and home-like environment and the Educators work together to deliver an educational program that is fun, stimulating, nurturing and culturally inclusive. It's a great place to work!
The Director values her staff and her Centre and offers ongoing training and development so Educators are kept up-to-date with the latest in education and care.
- Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Teaching
- Working with Children Check (NSW)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the EYLF & NQS
- Proactive with a can-do attitude
- Passionate about assisting in the educational development of Children
- Delivery of educational programs for ages 0-5
- Contributing ideas for setting up creative learning environments
- Supervision of the Children at all time
- Assisting in cleaning, setting up and packing away activities, nappy change/toilet training, assisting with meal time and nap time
- Building relationships with the Children
- Assist in completing the children's daily reports
- Create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment
- Full time working hours
- Close to public transport and plenty of street parking in the area
- Continuous Professional Development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Working alongside and be mentored by a team of experienced, passionate staff!
MUST be a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen to apply
To apply: To apply, please submit your application below or forward an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call for a confidential chat on 02 8437 5204. To learn more about Buzz and how we can help you, please visit our website at: www.buzzrecruitment.com.au
- Above award salary
- Flexible room options
- Excellent working environment