CASUAL CHEF | IMMEDIATE START FOR QUALIFIED CHEFS!!
CANBERRA, ACT, 2600
Want flexible hours? Cook for some of Canberra's most exciting restaurants, venues & hotels! Great HOURLY rates, paid weekly!
Are you an experienced, qualified and talented chef, who wants to work at some of Canberra's top spots? Want more flexible working hours? This opportunity is for you! You'll get paid weekly for the ACTUAL hours you worked, plus penalties where applicable!
Our chef roles:
• Positions available at all levels
• Focus on delivering high quality food in leading venues
• Regular work available with on-going bookings
• Pick and choose your own shifts
• Join an amazing team of dedicated, passionate "temp" chefs
• Jobs in and around Canberra
• Great rates of pay
• Paid weekly
• Strong restaurant, functions or industrial/commercial cooking experience
• Have own uniform and knives
• Hold a minimum Cert 3 (or equivalent)
• Right to Work in Australia
• Hold a Police Check or willing to obtain one
• Must have been living in Australia for the last five years
Why work with Pinnacle People?
Pinnacle People is Australia's largest and only national hospitality staffing provider, with 25 years in operation. Our reputation for quality means we work with some of Australia's best and most exciting venues.
Our team live and breathe hospitality and find the best jobs around Australia for you!
Joining our team:
On receipt of your resume, our Staffing Consultants will guide you through our application and induction process which is fast, comprehensive and will ensure you are working as quickly as possible.
Flexible and varied work opportunities allow you to work around other commitments, such as study or family, whilst building your experience in a range of roles and environments.
Simply apply by forwarding your resume to:
Level 1, 88-96 Bunda Street, Canberra
02 6248 0066
Please note: If you have not heard from us within seven (7) working days of submitting your resume, your application will be kept on file and we will contact you if a suitable position becomes available.
Stay in touch and be the first to know of other exciting opportunities - Twitter / Instagram @pinnaclepeople or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PinnaclePeople Canberra