COFFS HARBOUR, NSW, 2450 CASUAL
Experienced Retail Assistants who are passionate about creating the ultimate customer experience, through the delivery of world-class customer service. Be surrounded by beautiful homewares and luxurious Manchester!
This role will be commencing mid October 2016 through to February 2017.
As our customers will be shopping throughout the peak trading period, you will be required to work weekends and extended trade times, including Christmas Eve and Boxing Day. Shifts will be determined in accordance with the trading pattern and hours of each store.
To be successful in the position you will have:
* Previous experience in a retail or similar
* A genuine passion for customer service
* A strong focus on achieving excellence and committed to teamwork
* A genuine drive to achieve your KPI's
* A willingness to gain expertise in product knowledge
* A professional approach to troubleshooting problems
* Composed approach to working in a systematic manner within time constraints
* A great committed attitude and work ethic!
* Have effective selling skills and can drive sales to meet sales targets
* Are able to work over the Christmas period including * Christmas Eve & Boxing Day
* Are you available to work across the week, including evenings and weekends?
Click the apply link below to be directed to their careers page and learn more about the role.