FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT (A07) | 6 MONTH ENGAGEMENT
KINGSTON HUMAN CAPITAL,
BRISBANE, QLD, 4000
About our Client
This State Government entity operates at a fast pace.
Situated in the CBD, they boast a cohesive team and a professional environment that is focused on solution-based thinking. This team know how to roll!
About your role as the A07 Financial Accountant
- Manage the financial accounting function
- Ensure compliance with legislation, policy and standards
- Managing the preparation of the annual financial statements
- Manage the CFO assurance framework for review and approval by the Chief Financial Officer and the Whole of Government reporting package.
- General Ledger - ensuring accuracy and integrity of key controls including reconciliations and registers.
- Maintaining the Departmental Chart of Accounts
- Manage the system Appraisals process as part of the CFO assurance framework
- Managing month end closing processes
- Prepare monthly Tridata actual reporting to Queensland Treasury and Trade.
- Manage the asset processes including reconciliations, stocktakes and revaluationsContinue
- Managing the preparation of the Fringe Benefits Tax and Goods and Services Tax returns and ensuring tax records comply with relevant guidelines and legislation.
- This is an engagement that will see you add value to a cohesive team
- 6+ Months
- Great hourly rates
- Hurry we are shortlisting today - so let's get this cracking for you!
- Great team
- Well established operation
- Enviable reputation