BRISBANE, QLD, 4000
FULL TIME, PART TIME, CASUAL
Our client is seeking a professional Corporate Receptionist to join their CBD based office. Hosting national and international clients this role will often be the first face to face contact for many clients and is paramount to the success of their brand. The role requires a passionate candidate who thinks of a Reception role as a career choice, not a stepping stone to their next Administrative adventure.
* Providing the highest level of customer service both on the phone and in face to face meetings. Greeting, screening, assisting and directing visitors and colleagues who arrive on site.
* Ability to rapidly build rapport and work with a broad range of people.
* Coordinate bookings for company vehicles, meeting rooms, repairs and maintenance. Diary management and coordination of room bookings.
* Provide administrative duties as required for the office.
* The ability to actively anticipate and organise individual requirements for the office.
* Strong interpersonal communication skills
* Mail management including coordination of deliveries and couriers.
* Ordering and purchasing of office requirements including but not limited to stationary and amenities
* Highly regarded - experience working in high volume reception or front of house within the tourism industry with the ability to provide catering support at meetings, conferences and company events.
* Manage cleanliness of building, in particular reception, lunch room, kitchen and meeting rooms in partnership with the buildings cleaner.
* Participate and comply with Safety requirements
The successful applicant will have -
* A proven track record working in a highly corporate reception role.
* A clear love of reception work, customer service and office support.
* Intermediate Microsoft office skills and competency with databases and systems. EMS would be highly regarded.
* Proven high level of customer service and communication skills.
* Diary management experience.
* A proactive, friendly, courteous and professional demeanour.
Working within a fantastic organisation, this role is ideal for someone who is looking for a long term opportunity doing what they love, Corporate Reception!
My client is looking for a new member of their team to offer ongoing support and is pivotal to businesses success, as such permanent appointment may be possible for the right candidate.
If this sounds like the role for you click 'Apply Now'.