STATE ONE FIRE PTY LTD
BROOKVALE, NSW, 2100
FULL TIME, PART TIME, CASUAL
Administration position – State One Fire
Great Opportunity is immediately available for are liable, proactive and flexible individual who enjoys working in a team environment and wants a role with variety. You will be working with Experienced Fire consultants and trainers. This position offers opportunity to grow.
The location is close to public transport on thenorthern beaches.
-Coordinating and distribute alladministrative work effectively
-Ensure all documentation and reports are completed in a timelymanner
-Administrative duties associated with the process in current systems and databases.
-Liaise with staff and clients regarding upcoming bookings/inspections
-General administrative duties
-Creating files & maintain paper/electronic filing systems for records and messages.
-Operate printing and copying machine.
-Complete forms in accordance withcompany procedures.
-Other tasks as requested
To be successful in this role you will need
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
-Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, in particular) outlook email
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; Administrative assistant /Secretary qualification or previous office experience will be desirable.
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Flexible, reliable and well presented