CHILDCARE | CENTRE DIRECTOR | SOUTH SYDNEY
BUZZ CHILDCARE RECRUITMENT
PENSHURST, NSW, 2222
FULL TIME, PART TIME, CASUAL
About the Centre
This privately owned Centre is located in Sydney's Southern suburbs. The Director takes great pride in her Centre and staff and invests everything in to making sure children, families and Educators alike are happy!
The Centre has an abundance of modern teaching resources and play spaces and Educators are offered paid training seminars throughout the year, paid lunch breaks and strictly off-the-floor programming time on a weekly basis.
About the role
This role will see you utilising your skills set, extensive experience and knowledge to manage the entirety of the service. You will be responsible for overseeing the team of dedicated staff as well as communicating with families. Further to this, you will be expected to manage the budgetary needs of the Centre, you will ensure that all regulations and national quality areas are being exceeded and that the Centre occupancy rates are at capacity.
- A degree in early childhood education (or equivalent, as assessed by ACECQA). Strong Diploma qualified applicants will also be considered.
- Experience in an early childhood service either as a Director with proven abilities to manage a large early childhood service
- Experience within a corporate working environment
- Professional written and communication skills
- Computer literate with experience using a variety of early childhood programs
- A thorough understanding of EYLF & NQF
- Experience with enrolments and increasing numbers
- Professionally presented
- A very impressive salary package with opportunity for regular increases based on performance
- Opportunity to work towards becoming an Area Manager
- Parking and transport options available
- Supportive owner and hard-working team of staff
- Flexible start date
- Generous salary $$$
- High quality centre!
- Long standing and happy staff