SALES/CUSTOMER SERVICE CO-ORDINATOR
THE GLOVE COMPANY
TAYLORS BEACH, NSW, 2316
Are you studying a Business related degree at Uni or TAFE and need some part time work that will not only give you some much needed income but also give you hands-on business experience? We’d love to welcome you to join a fabulous team of people who have fun and are passionate and committed to growing our extremely successful small business.
Do you love talking and building rapport with existing and new customers and delivering the most exceptional and good old fashioned customer service? Then this is the job for you - flexible hours to work around your Uni schedule. No weekends, no fixed days just multiple days (flexible) Monday to Friday during general business hours.
We’re a small team who have lots of fun and support each other and work in a relaxed environment. Depending on your career aspirations, you may even land a full time role with us at the end of your degree.
You’ll be a quick learner, enthusiastic, outgoing and primarily responsible for outgoing/incoming calls, customer enquiries and email orders. Using our CRM system you’ll be responsible for recording all activities and attention to detail is paramount. You’ll also be super organised and have good written and oral communication skills. All necessary training on CRM systems and our sensational range of products will be provided.
To excel in this position you will have these skills:
• An outgoing and positive telephone manner and eagerness to surpass customer expectations
• Get a real buzz out of increasing sales and winning new customers
• Be able to prioritise tasks and communicate status to other team members
• Solve problems and respond to customers in a timely manner
• An eye for spotting new sales and customer opportunities
• Ability to absorb product knowledge and convey new products features/benefits
• Excellent data entry and IT skills
• Understand online shopping systems and help customers navigate these
• Very good computer literacy
• Excellent attention to detail
If this role sounds like you please submit a copy of your profile by clicking on the apply link below, and highlight why you believe you’ll excel in a sales and customer service role and being part of a small team.