ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER | BOORAGOON
BOORAGOON, WA, 6154
FULL TIME, PART TIME, CASUAL
Join a company dedicated to your career development.
At Optus, we're excited about the potential for new ideas and new approaches to improve people's lives and we're looking for an Assistant Store Manager who feels the same.
Our Retail team is committed to our people and our customers. We offer structured career development that is driven by you to achieve your full potential.
As an Assistant Store Manager you will work within our collaborative team environment reporting directly to the Store Manager. You will be responsible for supporting the day to day operations in store, developing sales strategies, coaching and mentoring your team to achieve and exceeding your targets.
Successful people in our stores come from diverse backgrounds and the skills we look for include:
* You have leadership, coaching and mentoring experience
* Your sales expertise, your customer focus and your can do attitude to a team environment built to succeed.
* Business understanding (finances, budgets, rosters)
* You know the importance of a great customer experience and motivated to find the best solutions for our customers
* You're tech savvy and have an interest in telecommunications
* You are flexible to work weekdays and weekends across a rotating roster
You'll get an attractive salary package, and great rewards and benefits. You will have access to formal training and on the job experience.
This isn't just your next job, this is your next career, we are in this together.
So are you ready to join the Optus Team?
Optus encourages applications from all backgrounds and ages, including different cultures, people with disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and indigenous Australians.
Due to the fast paced nature of the Optus business, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change. Don't delay, make sure you apply as soon as possible. We will assess applications as they are received.
One last thing, Optus operates a direct sourcing model so no agency introductions, sorry folks.
- Computer Sales Assistant
- Retail Store Manager
- Retail Sales Assistant - Electronics
- Store Supervisor
- IT Sales Representative
- Computer Sales Representative
- Retail Manager - In Store
- Assistant Retail Store Manager
Check out this recent 5 star review we received from a Sales Associate about their experience as an Optus employee. Looking for a new opportunity? Check out our current roles here: https://www.jobgetter.com/optus-careers more
Regardless how mentally strong you are, you can still get into a mental slump. Here are six ways to get back on track: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/312660 more
Here at Optus, we have a number of programs designed to empower women at work and are constantly evolving to suit the changing needs of our people. Check out how we're promoting gender diversity and inclusion: https://lnkd.in/fDi7KWR more