WARRINGAH MALL, NSW, 2100
As a Store Manager you will be reporting directly into your Area Manager or Cluster Manager, and be supported by an Assistant Store Manager. You will be responsible for providing leadership, guidance, support and development to the store team to ensure the achievement of sales, profit and contribution targets.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have:
* Strong retail management experience is necessary (fast fashion experience is preferable)
* A certificate in Retail Management or service related field is desirable
* A proven ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
* Leadership skills and ability to influence and motivate others
* Strong communication skills
* A high focus on providing amazing customer experiences
Click apply to be directed to their careers page.
- Retail Sales Assistant - Fashion and Clothing
- Diploma of Retail Management
- Assistant Retail Store Manager
- Retail Assistant Manager
- Retail Sales Manager
- Certificate III in Retail Management
- Retail Certificate III - Operations
Hints from HR!
Interviewing? This is the first thing that Emma Welch, Talent Aquisition Specialist, Coco Rep... more
You're invited to...
Test-Ed with Atlassian Agile and Design Thinking Workshop Sept.29th, Sydney
If you are 18-24 years old with a genuine interest in IT, are unemployed or under-employed (less than 30 hours a week... more
Join Our Network to RSVP
Hints from HR!
A must have when job searching according to Tara Fallon, Head of People and Culture, Chatime. more