CHILDCARE | ECT | ALEXANDRIA
BUZZ CHILDCARE RECRUITMENT
ALEXANDRIA, NSW, 2015
FULL TIME, PART TIME, CASUAL
The Childcare Centre:
This beautiful centre is privately owned and offers a lovely peaceful stress free environment - the children are happy and the staff genuinely enjoy their work, an amazing environment! It is equipped with the latest in technology, resources and equipment. You will love the huge outdoor area which is covered in plants, climbing equipment and spaces for children to explore and hide.
As an ECT, you will provide guidance and support to your fellow Educators and work collaboratively with them to deliver a play-based learning program. This is a full-time role working a rotating shift over 5 days.
The Position Requirements:
- University qualification (or eqv.)
- Able to lead and mentor staff
- Experience in an Early Childhood setting
- Working knowledge of EYLF and NQF
- Professional written and verbal skills
- Ability to liaise with team members and families and incorporate this into program
What's in it for you:
- Monthly RDO
- Negotiable salary - Above Award!
- Secure on-site parking (close to public transport)
- Rotating shifts
- Regular professional development
- Smartboards and technological resources
- Opportunity for career progression
Interviewing now for an ASAP start!
To apply, click the link below or call Kayagi 8437 5201 for more information
To learn more about Buzz and how we can help you, please visit our website www.buzzrecruitment.com.au or facebook page www.facebook.com/Buzzchildcarerecruitment
- Above award wage salary!
- Modern and high-quality Centre!
- Monthly RDO!