DATA ENTRY & ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK REQUIRES.
SYDNEY, NSW, 2000
PART TIME, FULL TIME
Data Entry & Administrative Clerk Requires.
We are looking for someone who is excellent with data entry skills, enjoys working with our team asap.
Please LIKE and SHARE for your friends or family members that may be interested in this position.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Flexible working hours to be discussed
• Experience in an office environment
• Extremely high attention to detail
The successful applicant should have the following skills:
• Friendly & proactive attitude
• Dedication and exceptional work ethic
• Ability to work well in a team and independently
If you think you are right for this job, please read the following instructions to apply.
If interested in the position, please send your resume and cover letter.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for follow-up.
- Administration Assistant
- Data Entry Clerk
- Administration Officer
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
TAFE NSW is the leading provider of vocational education and training in Australia. Each year, more than 500,000 students enrol into nationally recognised courses and training, including short courses, certificates, diplomas and degrees.
Whether you’re finishing school, changing your career, returning to work after a break, or whether you’re looking to win that next promotion or even build your business, check out the exciting courses designed to equip you with the skills you need for the job success you want! Find out more https://www.tafensw.edu.au
Become a Mental Health Storyteller!
- A free workshop for young people aged 18-24
- It empowers you to share your story of mental health
- It helps you build skills to be job ready
- It gives you the confidence to own your story
Being Herd, batyr's free mental heal... more
Hints from HR!
The one question a candidate should never ask according to Emma Welch, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Coco Republic. more